- SEALS IN WASTE AND CONTAINS ODORS: The RESTOP 2 (RS2) utilizes a patented bag within a bag heavy gauge design to safely contain up to 32 ounces of liquid or solid human waste. The RS2 has a triple barrier bag design and zip-lock closure to ensure added protection from leakage and odors.
- SANITARY: Our proprietary blend of polymers and enzymes gels immediately and begins breaking down the waste. Waste is then rendered inert and deodorized. Safe to discard in any trash receptacle upon completion of use. More sanitary to use than a porta-potty toilet.
- CONVENIENT ANYWHERE: The RESTOP 2 is ideal for pack it in, pack it out designated areas. The user-friendly drawstring inner waste bag easily folds into the outer bag and can then be discarded into any trash receptacle. Great to use as a portable toilet on road-trips, in marathons, on fishing trips, while camping, at concerts (skip the portapotty), or when youre on a hike. Use with or without a portable commode, travel toilet, or camping toilet.
- SAFE FOR EVERYONE: Made of non-toxic materials makes it safe to be used by men, women, and children. The RESTOP 2 meets state requirements for landfill disposal. 10 year minimum shelf life used bags safe for disposal in the trash after use.
- TOILETRIES INCLUDED: The RESTOP 2 package includes 1 portable toilet waste bag, an ample supply of toilet paper, & 1 wipe.
The RESTOP 2 (RS2) uses a patented \"bag within a bag\" design to safely contain and neutralize human waste. The RS2 contains the odor as well as the waste. The outer bag is a Mylar gas-impervious bag. The same polymers and deodorizers used in the RS1 are inside, with a slightly different set of enzymes for solid waste. The RS2 system contains the odor as well as the waste, providing a user-friendly and pleasant means to pack out solid waste. Ample toilet paper and a moist antiseptic towelette are included.\n\n\nHow is it used?\nUse with any commode system \nUse directly on the ground in wilderness situations To use with a commode system: \nSimply insert the RS2 into the commode bucket \nFold the upper bag over the foam toilet seat (bucket and seat sold separately). \nWhen done, the upper bag folds into the lower triple layer barrier bag which then zip locks closed for complete containment. Now the waste is safe for disposal in any trash container. To use without a commode system: \nSimply unfold the bag. \nSquat and do your business in the bag. \nWhen done, the upper bag folds into the lower triple layer barrier bag which then zip locks closed for complete containment. Now the waste is safe for disposal in any trash container. The RESTOP 2 is useful for anyone who spends long hours away from restrooms. Whether youre in a vehicle or in nature, theres going to be a time when you need to go. \nOutdoor lifestyle \nEmergency situations \nSports and concerts \nCar rides \nThe very young, adults with special needs and seniors \nBoating \nPark and environmental workers